Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Pink Paper's website and platform for personal or
commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of
title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Papyrs's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pink Paper at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on Pink Paper's website are provided "as is". Pink Paper makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pink Paper does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Pink Paper or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pink Paper's Internet site, even if Pink Paper or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Pink Paper's website or platform could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pink Paper does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Pink Paper may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Pink Paper does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksPink Paper has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pink Paper of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Copyright / TakedownUsers agree and certify that they have rights to share all content that they post on Pinkpaper.com — including, but not limited to, information posted in articles, discussions, and comments. This rule applies to prose, code snippets, collections of links, etc. Regardless of citation, users may not post copy and pasted content that does not belong to them. Users assume all risk for the content they post, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy, claims relating to intellectual property, or other legal rights. If you believe that a user has plagiarized content, misrepresented their identity, misappropriated work, or otherwise run afoul of DMCA regulations, please email email@example.com. Pink Paper may remove any content users post for any reason.
9. Papyrs Trademarks and Logos PolicyAll uses of the Pink Paper logo, Pink Paper badges, brand slogans, iconography, and the like, may only be used with express permission from Pink Paper. Pink Paper reserves all rights, even if certain assets are included in Pink Paper open source projects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request permission.
10. Reserved NamesPink Paper has the right to maintain a list of reserved names which will not be made publicly available. These reserved names may be set aside for purposes of proactive trademark protection, avoiding user confusion, security measures, or any other reason (or no reason).
Additionally, Pink Paper reserves the right to change any already-claimed name at its sole discretion. In such cases, Pink Paper will make a reasonable effort to find a suitable alternative and assist with any transition-related concerns.
11. Content PolicyUsers must make a good-faith effort to share content that is on-topic, of high quality, and is not designed primarily for the purposes of promotion or creating backlinks. Additionally, posts must contain substantial content — they may not merely reference an external link that contains the full post. This policy applies to comments, articles, and all other works shared on the Pink Paper platform.
Pink Paper reserves the right to remove any content that it deems to be in violation of this policy at its sole discretion. Additionally, Pink Paper reserves the right to restrict any user’s ability to participate on the platform at its sole discretion.
12. Governing LawAny claim relating to Pink Paper's website or platform shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site and Platform.